At Financials for Office 365, you will get to work with innovative technology and do innovative things as part of our team. We are game changers and we are inspired to help people in transforming and growing their businesses through the use of scalable and award winning state-of-the-art Microsoft cloud accounting software.
Project Coordinator - Permanent Full Time
We provide our employees the opportunity to develop their skills, be challenged, grow and be encouraged, supported and rewarded. We believe if we set the example and look after our people, then they will look after our customers.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join the Financials team.
Highly customer-focused with exceptional communication skills - both verbal and written. You are energetic, confident, and enjoy using your initiative. Above all you are IT savvy and you love to learn new things and grasp technology concepts quickly. Working with the COO and CTO this role is responsible for gathering requirements, driving internal co-ordination and successful delivery of project requirements.
Throughout the process you will be communicating with the team and internal stakeholders at all levels to ensure requirements are understood and expectations are managed.
- Assist in the preparation of accurate and detailed project requirements
- Create regular project progress reports for internal stakeholders
- Responsible for oversight of project deliverables & success
- Team & Internal stakeholder engagement
- Hold regular planned catch-ups with involved parties on project progress.
- After the completion of projects, the Project Coordinator is responsible for developing an 'aftercare' plan that ensures the project remains successful in it's ongoing daily life
- Process Improvement to be more efficient and produce better quality outcomes
See full description and how to apply here