This Service Level Agreement ("SLA") sets forth the service level and performance standards for the business software and the technical support services provided by Wiise Software Pty Ltd ("Wiise Software", "the Company" or “Service Provider”). This SLA applies to all Editions of Wiise Software Subscription Services. This SLA along with Microsoft’s Azure SLA found at http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/support/legal/sla/
form the basis for our guarantee to deliver appropriate service levels to our customers.
Wiise Software shall strive to provide professional services that fully meet the needs of our customers during agreed hours of operation. All members of our staff will be tertiary qualified and have received comprehensive training to ensure that they can perform their assignments in an effective and professional manner. They will possess relevant and current industry experience.
This SLA only covers Wiise’s subscription service, its guaranteed uptime, and its response to Level 2 Support provided directly by Wiise Software. Please refer to your agreement with your Wiise Software Service Partner for Level 1 Support. Level 3 support is provided by Microsoft to Wiise Software and is out of scope of this agreement.
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
Dates and Reviews
This Agreement begins on the Commencement Date indicated on the Customer Engagement Agreement with Wiise Software.
- Payment of all subscription services as agreed upon within the Customer Engagement Agreement.
- Adherence to the Terms and Conditions for Wiise Software.
- Reasonable availability of customer’s representative(s) when resolving a service related incident or request.
These terms will be fixed for the term of your Agreement. If a subscription is renewed, the version of this SLA that is current at the time the renewal term commences will apply throughout the renewal term. We will provide at least 90 days' notice for adverse material changes to this SLA. You can review the most current version of this SLA at any time by visiting http://www.o365financials.com/special-pages/sla
This SLA and any applicable Service Levels do not apply to any performance or availability issues:
- Due to factors outside Wiise Software’s reasonable control (for example, a network or device failure external to Wiise Software’s data centers, including at Customer’s site or between Customer’s site and Wiise Software in Microsoft’s Azure);
- That resulted from Customer’s use of hardware, software, or services not provided by Wiise Software as part of the Services (for example, third-party software or services purchased from Microsoft or any other vendor);
- Due to Customer’s use of the Service in a manner inconsistent with the features and functionality of the Service (for example, attempts to perform operations that are not supported) or inconsistent with Wiise Software’s published documentation or guidance;
- That resulted from faulty input, instructions, or arguments (for example, requests to access files that do not exist);
- Caused by Customer’s use of the Service after Wiise Software advised Customer to modify its use of the Service, if Customer did not modify its use as advised;
- That resulted from Customer’s attempts to perform operations that exceed prescribed quotas or that resulted from Wiise Software’s throttling of suspected abusive behaviour; or
- Attributable to acts by persons gaining unauthorized access to Wiise Software’s Service by means of Customer’s passwords or equipment or otherwise resulting from Customer’s failure to follow appropriate security practices.
Wiise Software Subscription Services has a 99.5% uptime for all our customers calculated on a monthly basis.
If Wiise Software fails to meet its obligations under this SLA, where service uptime falls below the stated value of 99.5% calculated on a monthly basis, a customer would, upon request within 30 days, be entitled to a credit to their service on the following basis:
Wiise Software L2 support services will be available on all days of the year except public holidays. Customers should begin their software and service support queries with Level 1 Support from their Wiise Software Partner Advisor and/or internally trained IT support. If Level 1 Support is unable to provide the required resolution for the customer, Wiise Software can provide Level 2 support at a fee.
Our Level 2 Support services include the following:
Support Service Requests
- Please visit http://www.o365financials.com/learn/how-to-tutorials for the most up-to-date video tutorials.
- Email support is available to all customers at firstname.lastname@example.org or http://www.o365financials.com/learn/support. Response time will take up to 48 hours during a regular business day of 8:30AM to 5:00PM AEST, Monday to Friday. Emails received outside of office hours will be collected; however, no action can be guaranteed until the next working day. Please note this Response time refers to the time it takes Wiise Software to begin working on a problem rather than the resolution of said problem.
- Direct phone support is available at the rate of $35 per every 10 minutes during regular business hours of 8:30AM to 5:00PM, Monday to Friday. Available only for Standard and Premium Edition customers.
In relation to support services outlined in this Agreement, Wiise Software will respond to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames:
- 1 hour during regular business of 8.30AM to 5.00PM AEST, Monday to Friday for issues classified as critical
- 2-4 hours during regular business of 8.30AM to 5.00PM AEST, Monday to Friday for issues classified as High priority.
- Within 24 hours during regular business of 8:30AM to 5:00PM AEST, Monday to Friday for issues classified as Medium priority.
- Within 48 hours during regular business of 8:30AM to 5:00PM AEST, Monday to Friday for issues classified as Low priority.
- Remote assistance will be provided in-line with the above timescales dependent on the priority of the support request.
Upon receiving notification of a Level 2 issue of Critical Priority, the issue will be immediately escalated to the Practice Manager, or in their absence a Director, the CEO or other senior staff member acting in the role.
Wiise Software will use our reasonable discretion to determine what level of severity a particular issue is given.
The Customer will be made aware of this determination and will be kept advised either by phone or via Wiise Software website, of progress being made on finding a resolution.
Right of Termination
Wiise Software recognises that it provides services that are critical to our customer’s business. If the Service Provider consistently fails to meet the service levels described within this Agreement, the Customer may terminate its entire Engagement with the Service Provider.
This document, outlining the Service Level Agreement between Wiise Software and the end user of the service.
A paid user of the service provided by Wiise Software
Wiise Software –
A service provided by Wiise Software Pty Ltd
A business (IT Partner, Accounting Firm) who provides the regular support of Wiise Software to the customer.
Microsoft Azure –
The Microsoft hosting platform upon which Wiise Software is built.
Level 1 issue –
An issue that is resolved by a change in configuration or data that can be made by either the Customer or a Partner.
Level 2 issue –
An issue that is only resolvable by a code change by Wiise Software Pty Ltd
Level 3 issue –
An issue that is only resolvable by a code change to the kernel provided by Microsoft